1. Information System Security Engineer/Telecom Engineer (Balikpapan based)
• Reporting to Head of IS & Telecom Division.
• Preserving, controlling and promoting IS & Telecom Security within the subsidiary (Jakarta, Balikpapan, and sites).
• Conducting security assessment, business risks/impact analysis and audit upon the IS & Telecom facilities.
• Improving and preserving an appropriate level of security throughout the IS & Telecom facilities.
• Handling or responding to any security incidents that may or have threatened the subsidiary s Information assets.
• Liaising with headquarter in implementing the Corporate IS & Telecom security policy and strategy
• Bachelor degree in Information System/Telecommunication/ Electrical/ Computer Sciences.
• Minimum 3 years experience in Information System and Telecommunication security.
2. Engineer Marine HSE (Balikpapan based)
• Ensuring the implementation of international safety standard and company regulation that related with marine.
• Create improvement or provide recommendation in the marine department.
• Has strong knowledge regarding operational methods and procedure.
• Bachelor degree in Naval/Marine/Ocean engineering would be preferable.
• Have 3-5 years of field working experience.
• Have high interest to write and creating procedures, concept, or method.
• Good English proficiency, especially in writing.
3. Senior Geologist (Balikpapan Based)
• Guarantee pertinence, reliability and quality of data and geological measurement acquired while drilling.
• Define, propose, set-up and supervise well data acquisition program compliance with safety requirements in the fields of drilling and geology, while optimizing costs and quality.
• Contribute to the safety operations through real-time detection of geological and down hole conditions that could have and adverse effect on drilling and geology, while optimizing costs and quality.
• Contribute to the safety operations through real time detection of geological and down hole conditions that could have and adverse effect on drilling.
• Select and supervise contracted services.
• Contribute to the estimation of the groups OHIP by conducting geological and petrophysical interpretations and syntheses.
• Bachelor degree in geo science.
• 3 to 5 five years or more experience in oil & gas field delineation/ development.
• Extensive knowledge on well operations & data acquisition, correlation, subsurface mappings and volumetric calculations.
• Ability to integrate reservoir dynamic data would be an added value.
4. Construction Site Representative (CSR) (Field based)
• To establish a clear policy and general rules to be applied to each discipline, in order to have a coherent and homogeneous Construction Team.
• To give clear instruction and responsibilities to all members of Team in order that they feel at ease and motivated.
• To be convinced as all members of the Team that, in addition to quality and good engineering practice, planning and cost must be a permanent concern.
• To make necessary arbitration between different disciplines, the only criteria being the benefit of the overall project.
• To maintain good relationships with Contractors, being flexible enough but also strict when necessary to achieve the objective of the project.
• To liaise with Safety, Cost, Planning and Administration sections to improve effectiveness of Team.
• Represent project regarding the specific contract or purchase order, protecting company’s interests and influencing decisions.
• Keep informed the project manger of all events which may effect the successful completion of the project goals.
• Bachelor degree in any engineering background.
• Typically 10 years relevant experience, with a minimum of 5 years in a Construction managerial role within a project.
• Recognized level of expertise in a construction
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered to attract top caliber applicants. Please send your CV (in MS Word version) to:
Expiry date: September 26, 2008