KALTIM: Samarinda, Balikpapan, Bontang, Tarakan
PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 1877 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
APPLICATION AND HELPDESK SUPERVISOR
Education: Bachelor Degree (S1) in IT from a recognized university..
1. Minimum 3 (three) years of client / customer support experience.
2. Minimum 2 (two) years of leadership experience..
3. Understand for Standard Application: MS-Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Visio, and Outlook).
4. Knowledgeable in Windows OS client / server environment (XP, Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008).
5. Good knowledge in IT Infrastructure (Network topologies, LAN, WAN, Internet, VPN, Server, Computer Hardware, etc).
6. Knowledgeable in problem solving and troubleshooting related to IT issues (Hardware / Software).7. Excellent English language communication skills – spoken and written.
8. Customer focus and a good team player.
9. Have Microsoft Certified Professional (is an advantage).Responsi bilities:
1. IT Operation Compliance with existing ISO, Microsoft Operation Framework (MOF), IT Governance Common Standards, IT Control Objectives for Sarbanes-Oxley, IT Security (BS17799).
2. Managing services to all internal customers on all IT aspects as proxy to providing services of Level 1 Support, Level 2 Support, Support Escalations, Applications, Compliance, Communications, and Asset.
3. Proactive assistance and support Petrosea Systems on Documentation and Reporting Desktop Deployments, Level 1 Support, Level 2 Support, Support Escalations, Applications troubleshooting, Asset assistance.
SENIOR COMMUNICATION ENGINEER
Education: Bachelor Degree (S1) in IT Communication from a recognized university..
1. CCNA / CCNP Certified.
2. Minimum 3 (three) years of professional experiences and providing systems support administration, control, installation, implementation and troubleshooting of: TCP / IP (Subnetting, VLSM) and Routing Protocol (RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP) Implementation, LAN / WAN / WLAN / VLAN, Cisco Router and Switch, Wireless, VoIP, ACL, Multiplexer, Frame Relay, ISDN, ADSL, Route Filtering, PIX / ASA Firewall, Bandwidth Manager, VPN.3. Understand Standard Application: MS-Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Visio, and Outlook).
4. Good command in English, both oral and written.
1. Developing and managing link gateway between offices of the company, including sites international regions and remote (internet / VPN) users.
2. Managing Internet Link Connection of the company including security.
3. Designing, deploying and managing Leased Line Connection throughout the company Branch Office.
4. Liaise and coordinate with Project Managers and communication supervisors as well as the IT Project Management to optimize and maximize communication system.
5. Liaise and coordinate with communication engineer on controlling link usage to ensure proper allocation for application to run through all links both site and branch office.
6. Managing Cisco Core Switch, Router and Switch for Jakarta Data Centre, Sites, Project and Branch office.
7. Install and maintain physical layer network especially connection for cabling and switching in Data Centre.
8. Liaise and coordinate with communication supervisor to monitor environmental condition of Data Centre Jakarta.
9. Liaise and coordinate with communication engineer to manage and maintain VSAT communication systems.
10.Liaise and coordinate with communication engineer to manage and maintain Radio Repeater and wireless system.
11.Assist Services Supervisor in managing services support and activities, which includes: Service and Problem Management, Customer Service Level Agreement, Support Integrity Development, and addressing problem area proactively.
SECURITY (STRATEGIC) COORDINATOR
Education: Bachelor Degree (S1) from any major in a recognized university..
1. Previous experience in a similar role preferably in multinational companies.
2. 15 years+ total working experiences on mining and oil & gas industry with preferably the last 5 years in a role closely related to this position.
3. Civilian background (not a military/police background) but good working knowledge on strategic security, safety and crisis management.
4. Good communication and presentation skills including report writing skills – English is mandatory.
5. Mastery in networking & liaising with industrial security forum, security advisory providers, formal/informal community leaders, Security Authority & Government officers, NGOs.
6. Strong ability to work independently at remote area, as well as part of a team.
7. Willing to be based in shared offices i.e. Jakarta Head Office and Balikpapan as centre of company operations and be frequently travelled to project sites.
8. Able to act as an advisor to, and become a business owner of, Petrosea Crisis Management.
9. Willing to participate in HSEQ monthly review meetings.
10. Willing to participate in HR monthly review meetings.
11. As necessary required participate in projects and Business Lines monthly review meetings..
1. Responsible for developingand maintainingthe implementation of company security strategy & crisis management plansin all location.
2. Accountable for implementation in area of responsibility and for team Security & Crisis Management Scorecard actions.
3. Accountable to develop a process to capture key issues related to potential security and crisis (Early warning system) and responsible to propose mitigation measures and actions to project team.
4. Responsible to establish and mantain communicationwith key local stakeholders including the authorities to bridging of their needs to the Project team.
5. Responsible to establish, develop and communicate good relation with local peoples and employees in order to improve industrial relationship.
6. Accountable to coordinate andarrangesecurity talks / communicationbetwee n sites / locations in order to enhance responsiveness against security issues.
7. Responsible to monitor and control mass people demonstration handlingactivities in order to ensure mass people demonstration is carried out in peace and under control.
8. Accountable to perform Intelligence / undercoveractivitie s when needed in order to gain wide range information regarding to critical issues such as demonstration plan, strike plan, sabotage plan, etc.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: APPLICATION AND HELPDESK SUPERVISOR to lavinia.budiyanto@ petrosea. com in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than 350kb
Berita ini juga dapat dibaca di www.infokerjakaltim.com
Laporkan artikel ini