KALTIM: Samarinda, Balikpapan, Bontang, Tarakan
PT Petrosea Tbk has been
designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972
and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading engineering,
construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and
commitment of more than 1877 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing
portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
has access and support to world class management and project delivery
systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to
the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
TRAINING ASSISTANT FOR MINING
Education: Bachelor Degree (S1) in Engineering from a recognized university..
1. Minimum 1 year experience in training and mining heavy equipments.
2. Having an adequate analytical thinking.
3. Having good translation and administration skills.
4. Willing to be located in Balikpapan, East Kalimantan (preferably living in Balikpapan area).
5. Good English, spoken and written.
6. Computer literate (MsOffice).
Training Needs Analysis, liase with Training Coordinator in order to
design the appropriate training materials that conform with needs
2.Translate and establishtraining materialbased on
training requirements to ensure training materials are appropriate and
conform with requirements.
3.Coordinate with training coordinator,
training supervisor, trainerand training vendorfor improve and develop
training materials to ensure all training materials are conform with
4.Produce and distribute training material to
mine site basedon training scheduleto ensure all training materials are
well distribute in timely manner.
5.Provide timely report training material status to training coordinatorin order to provide training administration support.
training database including employee training records and training
materials to ensure all training records are well managed.
HSE SUPERINTENDENT FOR POSB
Education: Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, EHS, or equivalent.
1. Minimum 5 years experience in related fields such as Supply Base, Oil & Gas, or Mining industry.
2. Maximum age is 40 years old.
3. Preferably having HSE Expert certificate.
4. Strong experience in permit to work system, SOP, JSA, Accident / Incident Investigation.
5. Familiar with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 system, and OHSAS 18001 is an advantage.
6. Preferably has been trained in fire fighting, first aid, rigging, etc.
7. Fluent in English, strong computer literacy, good personal skill and able to motivate people.
8. Able to monitor more than 300 employees.
9. Able to work under high pressure.
10. Excellent health, hard worker, energetic, and dynamic.
11. Willing to be based in Tanjung Batu, Balikpapan.
Responsible for creating and maintaining overall safety environments
and HSE focus at the POSB. Undertake all duties of HSE Officer in his
absence or not assigned.
2. Assist in measuring compliance with Government HSE Regulations
Socialise and record all Job Safety Analyses, HAZID, HAZOB, and
co-ordinate Emergency Response Team training and activities for the
4. Assist the POSB Superintendents in the conducting and reporting of all HAZID and HAZOB activities.
Perform routine scheduled Inspections and Audits of HSE Compliance
according to Petrosea procedures and "One Clough" principles
Prepare, implement and maintain Health and Safety Management Plans,
Environmental Management Plans and Emergency Response Procedures for
7. Ensure decisions and practices are in line with the
principles of the POSB Safety and Health Policy, HSE Management Plan,
Environmental Management Plan and HSE Procedures.
8. Assist POSB
Shift Supervisors with the development of job safety analyses (JSA) and
ensure these are correctly prepared and implemented at all time.
9. Ensure HSE Manuals and Employee HSE Handbooks are available and used as a reference by POSB Supervisors
10. Monitor rehabilitation programmes
11. Lead by example and have a proactive approach to all safety and environmental related issues.
12. Plan the required safety work permits and obtain approvals before work commences in conjunction with the Supervision.
13. Actively support the efforts of the HSE Committee
Maintain all MSDS data on site and issue to employees when
needed.Advise users of chemicals on proper HSE measures to follow.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: TRAINING ASSISTANT FOR MINING or HSE SUPERINTENDENT FOR POSB to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than 350kb.
Berita ini juga dapat dibaca di www.infokerjakaltim.com
Laporkan artikel ini