KALTIM: Samarinda, Balikpapan, Bontang, Tarakan
TOTAL is the world's fifth-largest international oil and gas company and a world-class chemical manufacturer which employs more than 110,000 people in over 130 countries worldwide.
TOTAL E&P INDONESIE is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Paris based TOTAL Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan. Due to the high-level development activities to meet the increasing hydrocarbon production commitment, TOTAL E&P INDONESIE invites highly qualified professionals to apply for the following position:
WELL PERFORMANCE ENGINEER
To ensure that all wells are producing at their potential.
1. Monitor performance of the wells production
2. Perform advance well diagnosis
3. Consolidate well intervention requests
4. Quantifying the curative actions efficiency
5. Customised determination, well by well, of the production strategy
6. Ensure compliance with internal and external HSE regulations.
7. Review implementation of company rules and specifications to well-related issues
1. Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering or any Engineering background
2. Min. 5 years experience in Reservoir/Production/Well Service in oil & gas company
Interested applicants could see detailed qualification and apply to :
www.careers.total.com (select country: Indonesia) or to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicating the position applied in the email subject)
General Requirement: willing to be relocated to Balikpapan.
Didukung oleh bisnis online dan Lowongan Kerja
Laporkan artikel ini