The project consist to repair some 50 river banks and river crossing in the MAHAKAM delta where CPY's pipeline are exposed or free span.This position of Construction Manager has the full responsibility to manage the construction team consisting of a complete marine spread and crew (Working Barge, Cargo Barge, LCT, Tug Boat etc.).
▪ Strong leadership and initiative to manage multidiscipline team in a oil and gas environment with a high level of HSE requirement.
▪ Suitable experience in dealing with Marine spread: Barge, Tug Boat, Divers (moving, anchoring, safety etc.) and work in swamp area.
▪ Able to face various situation where, before production consideration, safety issues are to be prioritized.
▪ Able to anticipate works schedule, equipment and manpower resources in order to timely implement construction activities.
▪ Able to organize and manage all different report to be issued to COMPANY and project Management
▪ Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
▪ Minimum Experience: 10 years experience in Construction Management and operation related activities of OIL&GAS OFFSHORE Construction Project.
▪ Applicants must be willing to work in East Kalimantan
▪ Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas, Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
▪ Good in English written and spoken PROJECT CONTROL Job Function and Responsibility:
▪ Provide cost and schedule support to the Project Management, cost estimating, cost control, change management, scheduling.
▪ Provide timely review of cost and schedule impact of changes, modifications or alternatives by keeping abreast of engineering, procurement and construction activities and maintain project and change order logs.
Requirements:▪ Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Accounting ▪ Good in English written and spoken ▪ Minimum 5 years of board experience in the areas of cost estimating, scheduling project control. ▪ Minimum 5 years experience involvement in project for major facilities, related in experience in oil and gas industry Please send your resume, contact detail and recent photograph with the position code as the email subject, not later than 15 days after this advertisement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laporkan artikel ini