A well established company operating oil & gas specialist Valve repair and maintenance equipment is seeking qualified candidates for :
OPERATION & TECHNICAL MANAGER
· Male, Max 45 years old.
· Min. S1 Preferred fileds of engineering
· Working experience Min. 5 years as Assistant Manager/ Manager in Valve company, fabrication, and manufacture.
· Mastering system ISO 9001:2008
· Understanding and have extensive knowledge in the field of Valve
· Understanding budgeting and project (tender)
· Mastering Computer (Ms. Office)
· Mastering English actively
· Abily to create a procedure that is used as a reference work
· Disciplined, high motivated and responsible
· Having good leadership skills, can be a role model, analytical thinking and problem solving
· Mastering HSE and implementation procedure
· Working experience min. 5 years in Marketing/Sales
· Competence in Ms.Office e.g word, excel, power point.
· Ability to communicate in English fluently both oral & written
· Highly self- motivated, responsibility, good personality & attractive looking
· Able to make weekly/monthly report and sales plan if needed.
· Strong leadership, good communication, multitasking, fast learning, working flexible, Pro active.
· Possess creativity, outstanding presentation, excellent communication skill & interpersonal skill.
· Has strong passion in sales & ability to work individually as well as team.
· Abilitiy to maintain good relationship with customer.
· Hard working & ready to travel out of city if needed.
· Willing to be placed in Balikpapan
INSTRUMENT/ CONTROL SYSTEM ENGINEER
Job Description :
· Ensure that the Instrumentation and control system design is developed throughout the different phases of the Project technical and safety referential, international codes and standards and local regulations
· Provide senior technical expertise in Instrumentation and control system to the Project Management team
· Prepare Report, Schedule and Progress of Project to Management and Client
· Issue recommendations to Site Leader technical queries and deviations in compliance with the Company referential
· Familiar with oil & gas Regulation.
· Assist the Project Management teams in proposing replies to internal technical and safety engineering audits
· Coach and participate into the integration of new comers in his discipline as applicable
· Acting for Lead Discipline Engineer whenever required.
· Engineering degree from a recognized University in the discipline
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Oil and Gas sector for engineering in instrumentation and control system
· Fluent in English, written and spoken
· Proficient with Oil and Gas International Codes and Standards for the discipline.
4. METERING TECHNICIAN :
· Graduate from High School (e.g. SMU or SMA or STM).
· 5 years' experience with similar equipment and plant preferably in the oil or petrochemical industries.
· Computer literacy is an advantage.
· Specific Professional Knowledge:
· Instrumentation: All types of instrumentation and all types of flowmeter listed in the
· CONTRACTUNISUP R/3
· A rigorous and methodical approach, an ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and COMPANY
· Physical ability to go regularly to the onshore and offshore installations (or to work there) in the climatic conditions of the site
· Languages: English necessary, Bahasa Indonesia an advantage
· Male, age max. 35 years old
· Min.D3 any discipline (engineer preferred)
· Experience in the field of Purchasing min. 2 years, preferably with experience in the field of oil & gas
· Mastering computer and active English (written/ oral)
· Understanding the different kind of materials (especially valve)
· Able to build good communication with the vendor and have an extensive network
· Have initiative and be highly motivated, hard working, disciplined, and able to work as a team
· Capable of driving a four wheel vehicle and drivers license A
· Responsible in the process of negotiations with the suppliers
· Responsible in the manufacture of manufacture PO and monitoring process
· Provide reports to the others party is associated with the process works
6. HSE & ISO
· Male, age Max. 30 years old
· Have experience min.2 years in the field of HSE
· Certified expert K3/oil & gas
· Understanding the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
· Have Administration and Reporting standard HSE
· Understanding CSMS
· Able to make Job Safety Analysis
· Willing to make a visit to the visit
Job Description :
· Compliance and enforcement of all HSE issues (Project and field reports audits)
· Documentation, tracking, statistics and reporting (Risk Management, JSA, Near miss/ Hazard/ Observation reports, Establish a process to verify that corrective actions, as a result of incident investigations are documented and implemented, Accident/Incident Reports and Corrective actions, Corporate Safety Meetings for all hands and other communications to keep crews updated and informed of changes related to HSE, Post accident/incident Root-Cause Analysis, Vessel Orientation, pre-departure checklist, safety drills, etc)
· Maintaining Safety and Operations Manuals
· Training, Certifications and Record Keeping (New hire safety training orientations, Ensure all personnel have the necessary training for the project, Maintaining and tracking safety files, medical files, training files, certifications, and licenses, Customer and Regulatory Audits, Organize and Maintain documents in hard copy/electronic format, Setup and Maintain an Incident/Accident Database)
· Prepare safety documents for tender
· Make HSE Performance reporting to the manager
· Prepare a training schedule and MCU for employees
· Conduct internal audit ISO 9001:2008 for each division
· Document controller ISO 9001:2008
· Inspection Workshop
· Orientation/ induction of new staff/ new division
· HSE Meeting Routine
Please send your application, enclosing CV, recent photograph, telp.no. Lather 2 (two) weeks after this advertisement to :
HRD Dept. PT. DUTA KATUP MAS
PO. BOX 619 BALIKPAPAN or email email@example.com