A well established company operating oil & gas specialist Valve repair and maintenance equipment is seeking qualified candidates for :
OPERATION & TECHNICAL MANAGER
· Male, Max 45 years old.
· Min. S1 Preferred fileds of engineering
· Working experience Min. 5 years as Assistant Manager/ Manager in Valve company, fabrication, and manufacture.
· Mastering system ISO 9001:2008
· Understanding and have extensive knowledge in the field of Valve
· Understanding budgeting and project (tender)
· Mastering Computer (Ms. Office)
· Mastering English actively
· Abily to create a procedure that is used as a reference work
· Disciplined, high motivated and responsible
· Having good leadership skills, can be a role model, analytical thinking and problem solving
· Mastering HSE and implementation procedure
· Working experience min. 5 years in Marketing/Sales
· Competence in Ms.Office e.g word, excel, power point.
· Ability to communicate in English fluently both oral & written
· Highly self- motivated, responsibility, good personality & attractive looking
· Able to make weekly/monthly report and sales plan if needed.
· Strong leadership, good communication, multitasking, fast learning, working flexible, Pro active.
· Possess creativity, outstanding presentation, excellent communication skill & interpersonal skill.
· Has strong passion in sales & ability to work individually as well as team.
· Abilitiy to maintain good relationship with customer.
· Hard working & ready to travel out of city if needed.
· Willing to be placed in Balikpapan
INSTRUMENT/ CONTROL SYSTEM ENGINEER
Job Description :
· Ensure that the Instrumentation and control system design is developed throughout the different phases of the Project technical and safety referential, international codes and standards and local regulations
· Provide senior technical expertise in Instrumentation and control system to the Project Management team
· Prepare Report, Schedule and Progress of Project to Management and Client
· Issue recommendations to Site Leader technical queries and deviations in compliance with the Company referential
· Familiar with oil & gas Regulation.
· Assist the Project Management teams in proposing replies to internal technical and safety engineering audits
· Coach and participate into the integration of new comers in his discipline as applicable
· Acting for Lead Discipline Engineer whenever required.
· Engineering degree from a recognized University in the discipline
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Oil and Gas sector for engineering in instrumentation and control system
· Fluent in English, written and spoken
· Proficient with Oil and Gas International Codes and Standards for the discipline.
4. METERING TECHNICIAN :
· Graduate from High School (e.g. SMU or SMA or STM).
· 5 years' experience with similar equipment and plant preferably in the oil or petrochemical industries.
· Computer literacy is an advantage.
· Specific Professional Knowledge:
· Instrumentation: All types of instrumentation and all types of flowmeter listed in the
· CONTRACTUNISUP R/3
· A rigorous and methodical approach, an ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and COMPANY
· Physical ability to go regularly to the onshore and offshore installations (or to work there) in the climatic conditions of the site
· Languages: English necessary, Bahasa Indonesia an advantage
· Male, age max. 35 years old
· Min.D3 any discipline (engineer preferred)
· Experience in the field of Purchasing min. 2 years, preferably with experience in the field of oil & gas
· Mastering computer and active English (written/ oral)
· Understanding the different kind of materials (especially valve)
· Able to build good communication with the vendor and have an extensive network
· Have initiative and be highly motivated, hard working, disciplined, and able to work as a team
· Capable of driving a four wheel vehicle and drivers license A
· Responsible in the process of negotiations with the suppliers
· Responsible in the manufacture of manufacture PO and monitoring process
· Provide reports to the others party is associated with the process works
Please send your application, enclosing CV, recent photograph, telp.no. Lather 2 (two) weeks after this advertisement to :
HRD Dept. PT. DUTA KATUP MAS
PO. BOX 619 BALIKPAPAN or email email@example.com