PT Kalimantan Prima Services Indonesia (KPSI) is a multinational company that leads a forestry industry (HTI), chip mills projects and operations in East Kalimantan. Due to rapid business expansion, currently we are seeking for the highly motivated professionals to strengthen our team in the following positions and requirements:
Develop or apply mathematical or statistical theory and methods to collect, organize, interpret, and summarize numerical data to provide usable information. May specialize in fields such as bio-statistics, agricultural statistics, business statistics, or economic statistics. Includes mathematical and survey statisticians. A job as a Biometrician falls under the broader career category of Statisticians.
· Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
· Process large amounts of data for statistical modeling and graphic analysis, using computers.
· Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
· Prepare data for processing by organizing information, chacking for any inaccuracies, and adjusting and weighting the raw data.
· Evaluate the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency, and accuracy.
· Evaluate sources of information to determine any limitations in terms of reliability or usability.
· Analyze and interpret statistical data to identify significant differences in relationship among sources of information.
· Desain research projects that apply valid scientific techniques and use information obtained from baselines or historical data to structure uncompromised and efficient analyses.
· Develop an understanding of fields to which statistical methods are to be applied to determine whether methods and results are appropriate.
· Plan data collection methods for specific projects and determine the types and sizes of sample groups to be used.
· Develop and test experimental designs, sampling techmiques, and analytical methods.
· Supervise and provide instructions for workers collecting and tabulating data.
· Adapt statistical methods to solve specific problems in many fields, such as economics, biology, engineering.
· Apply sampling techniques or use complete enumeration bases to determine and define groups to be surveyed.
· Examine theories, such as those of probability and inference, to discover mathematical bases for new or improved methods of obtaining and evaluating numerical data.
- Bachelor degree in Forestry (major in Forest Biometry) or Agricultural Genetics (at least 30 units of Statistics Course) or Statistics (experienced in mathematical / statistical analysis / modeling on biological parameters specifically on forest or plant growth).
- Minimum GPA 2.75 (Scale of 4.00)
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Preferably with at least 1 (one) year of work experience on as biometrician or in mathematical / statistical analysis / modeling in forestry / agricultural management / research
- Good command in English (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Energetic, dynamic, and hardworking
- Willing to be placed at ????
For anybody who is qualified and interested, please submit your complete resume (in word 2003 or PDF max 300 kb) before June, 25th 2012 to HRD Department of PT KPSI: Recruitment@kalimantan-prima.com and Tunjung_Pratiknyo@kalimantan-prima.com or PO BOX 570 East Kalimantan 76114. Please put the position title on e-mail subject or top right of the envelope and quote your salary expectation in your application letter. Only short listed candidate will be invited for test and or interview.
Laporkan artikel ini