PT. Jaya Manggala Sakti is the leading contractors, supplier, providing products and services to oil & gas, energy industry. ), For further information please find our website: www.jms.co.id .
We invite highly qualified professionals to apply for the following position:
· Female/Male max. 40 years old
· Working experience min. 2 years in related field.
· Min. Qualification, Diploma (D3) any kind of major.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Ensure all activities to procure goods and services are completed in a timely and cost effective manager.
· Implements methods, practices, and techniques to achieve cost effective solutions.
· Negotiate price, service agreements, credit terms, etc with suppliers to meet company's requirements.
· Monitor and manage key supplier relationships and drive improvement for cost, quality and delivery performance.
· Analyzes changes or new issues in materials and supplies to find ways to reduce costs and improve quality
· Researches and develops new sources of supply and keeps informed of new products, materials, services and price trends.
· Inform upper management of any new sources of supplies, including those with new prices and options
· Maintain the quality network of supplier, review and updating list of alternate suppliers regularly.
· Maintain supplier evaluation system
· Lead, direct, provide assistance and supports to team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts from planning, scheduling, purchasing, supplier selection, inventory control, store room management and logistics
· Excellent negotiation skills with suppliers and principals.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work closely with team members and suppliers.
· Good ability in researching / sourcing for products and services required.
· Complete required reports, records, and other documentation as required
· Ability to handle multiple conflicting deadlines and function effectively in a fast paced work environment.
· Strong planning and problem-solving skills, high integrity, honest, trustworthy and accurate.
· Has Positive attitude & personality, high responsibility and high enthusiasm towards work.
· Fluent in English both oral and written.
· Willing to be placed in Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur
- Please send your complete application letter, CV, and photograph to
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: PT Jaya Manggala Sakti
- Jl Jend Sudirman no 14-15 Balikpapan,
- East Kalimantan, Indonesia 76114
powered by http://www.infokerjakaltim.com